Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Friends!

I think it is so important to have friends! Check out my new friend's website. She is a photographer in Chicago and is AMAZING! She's won several awards and I was honored that she even emailed me back!

Angela Swan
angelaswan.com

I love her name too, I wish I had a cool name!

Also, since I am working full time, there will only be 10 Family portrait sessions available in September and 10 in October. Schedule them now.
Once I book, I recommend that you contact Kimberly Smoot.

Her website is
kimberlysmoot.com

I wish I had more time to take everyone's portraits, but I am working 60-80 hour work weeks now and time is crucial. The sooner you book the better!

I am also only taking 10 more Seniors. There are several dates in August available as well as September and even October.

Thank you to all of my clients, you guys are wonderful! I enjoy working with all of you and it is great when you come back. I have done a lot of returning client's photos lately and it is amazing to see how kids grow up so fast!!

No comments: